Sustainable Stainless Charter
Sustainable Stainless Charter of the world stainless steel industry
- We operate our business efficiently and in a financially sustainable way, to supply stainless steel products and solutions that satisfy customer’s needs and provide value to stakeholders
- We strive to optimise the eco-efficiency of products throughout their life cycle. We promote the recovery, reuse and recycling of stainless steel.
- We foster the well-being of employees and provide a safe and healthy working environment
- We promote values and initiatives that show respect for the people and communities associated with our business
- We conduct our business with high ethical standards in our dealings with employees, customers, suppliers and the community.
- We engage our stakeholders and independent third parties in constructive dialogue to help fulfil our sustainable development commitments.
- We build and share our knowledge of sustainability through open and active communications. We help others in the supply chain to implement sustainable practices.
An A4 copy of the Charter is available to download in PDF format.